Set Up Your Mobile Marketing Campaigns In Minutes. No Long Term Contracts
Mobile MarketingPlus from directSMS is an ideal solution for marketers who want to run mobile marketing campaigns to build a new customer database or to communicate with your existing customers.
Utilise SMS and interact with customers, leads or prospects on a very personal level.
With Mobile MarketingPlus, You Can:
- Build a new database quickly and easily based on customer input
- Segment your database automatically based on the keywords customers use to contact you. E.g. SMS “Specials” to 0429 815 038 to join our Weekly Specials Club
- Export your data into Excel quickly and easily
- Send bulk SMS messages to your new or existing database instantly. The system will remove any duplicates ensuring your customers get the message once and only once
- Personalise each one of your messages to ensure the highest possible ROI on your campaigns
- Send automated responses to customers in real time based on their input
- Ensure your campaigns are 100% SPAM Act compliant with easy to use and manage opt-in and opt-out (blacklist) features
- Access campaign reporting and measure how well your campaigns are tracking
- Send longer messages. Thanks to the penetration of smartphones, you are no longer limited to 160 characters. You can add links to your all sorts of websites, maps and multimedia
Benefits of Mobile MarketingPlus:
- No software to install – Just use your web browser
- Set up a campaign in a matter of minutes – Simple steps to have your campaign up and running in next to no time
- Maximise your ROI by running multiple keyword based campaigns on the same number – Segment your database by running different keyword campaigns on the same dedicated or shared number
- Save time and hassle – Set up the campaign and advertise your number and keyword(s) and let your customer database build itself
- Intuitive and easy-to-use interface. You’ll be sending bulk SMS messages within minutes
- Personalise your messages to ensure maximum cut through
- Stretch your marketing budget further than traditional marketing. No one deletes an SMS before they read it. You’re guaranteed close to a 100% open rate
Personalise Your Marketing Messages
In an environment where consumer attention spans are measured in seconds, personalisation is a key tool in getting your message across.
The directSMS Mobile Marketing platform allows you to personalise each outgoing SMS message by adding the first name, last name or other custom details stored for each contact in your address book.
The screenshot opposite shows an example of an outbound mobile campaign that is advertising a big sale. This campaign utilises:
- Message personalisation. A personalised campaign will ALWAYS outperform a generic campaign. And personalisation need not stop at name or personal details, you can personalise the offer to suit each customer
- A URL should the recipient want to investigate the offer more, or simply to interact with you through your website. The best results will be had if you send these clicks to a website or landing page that is optimised for mobile screens
- The SMS opt-out mechanism which is automatically handled through directSMS’ systems ensuring you and your staff can get on with more important work
Have You Thought About A Mobile Website?
Talk to us about creating a mobile website or landing page for your next marketing campaign. You can send customers to your normal desktop site but why?
You can have a mobile website built and hosted for your for a few hundred dollars. Make it interactive. Make it memorable. Drive your marketing dollar further and get the most out of each campaign. Read more about this here.
Build Your Customer Database
Running Your First Inbound Campaign
The Mobile MarketingPlus platform is accessible through the directSMS Web 2 SMS portal.
- As apart of your campaign, you advertise your vanity Inbound SMS number enticing customers/prospects to Opt into your marketing list. For example: “SMS your name to 0411 222 333 to receive our weekly specials”
Customers respond to your campaign and Opt In by SMSing 0411 222 333
When the customer “Opts in” directSMS’ platform automatically adds them to your address book.
If you are running a keyword based campaigns e.g. “SMS ‘SPECIALS’ to receive our weekly specials vs. SMS ‘DEAL’ to receive our daily deal to 0411 222 333″, then the customer will be added to the relevant list based on the keyword they used to opt in.
Additionally, the campaign can be configured to reply back to each customer in real time with an Automated Response e.g. “Thank you for voting, you’re in the draw to wing a 32Gb iPad”.
If a Customer Opts Out, they are taken out of the address book and placed in the blacklist, ensuring they are not marketed to again in the future.
You also have the option to have send an automated response once an opt-out message is received. E.g. “Thank you for being a part of the XYZ weekly specials club. Follow us on Facebook or Tweet us @xyz-inc”.
You can now send a Mobile Marketing Blast quickly and easily to all your opted-in followers. With the address book being populated and managed automatically, all you need to do is send to your marketing messages to the appropriate opt-in lists.
You also have access to reporting showing each message sent, and what time it was received.
Make Sure You Are SPAM Law Compliant
The directSMS Mobile MarketingPlus platform ensures you are always in compliance with the relevant SPAM legislation. Key SPAM compliance features include:
- Automatic Opt-Out – The Mobile MarketingPlus platform will automatically opt out a customer if they ever reply with a message saying “STOP” or “UNSUBSCRIBE“
- Opt-Out Insurance – The Marketing platform ensures that if one of your customers has opted-out of receiving your messages that they will no longer receive any future messages even if you accidentally try and send them another message
- Manual Blacklisting – While, the system will automatically opt out a customer if they ever send a message saying “STOP” or “UNSUBSCRIBE” sometimes, people use more colourfull language! In this case, the system will allow you to manually blacklist contacts as you read through received messages.
Along with ensuring your are always SPAM Act compliant, Mobile MarketingPlus lets you:
- Set up an opt-in / opt-out or generic auto-responder messages – Have a message sent back to your customers in real time whenever they SMS you and start building rapport as soon as they first contact you
- Forward all incoming messages – You can forward all incoming messages to one or more mobile numbers, even to contacts or lists from your address book
- Send bulk marketing messages to your database with ease – As customers opt-in, they are added into a list in your address book. You are then free to send a bulk SMS to this list any time you want
What Do You Need To Do To Ensure SPAM Act Compliance?
There are three key things to keep in mind to ensure you always comply with the relevant SPAM legislation. The easiest way to remember these is to remember the abbreviation ICU.
- Identify – When ever you send an SMS, always identify who you are in your message so that it is always clear to your prospect/customer who they are hearing from.
- Consent – Ensure that your customers/prospects have given you direct or indirect consent to receive messages from you.
- Unsubscribe – In all your marketing messages sent to your database, you need to give them the ability to opt out. Include “To opt out, reply STOP” at the end of your message will do the trick
How Do I Get Started
- Register online through our website and you can be sending SMS messages within minutes. The system will give you some free credits to use for your free trial.
- Log in using the username/password sent to you and start sending some test messages.
- Contact our sales team and talk to them about your requirements. We will have you setup in minutes.