Iron-clad security for sensitive systems and data
With online fraud, cyber-crime and even industrial espionage on the rise, many companies and organisations can see the need for enhanced security of sensitive systems and data.
Multi-factor authentication refers to providing an ‘authentication token’ via SMS in real time, as soon as the user logs in to your sensitive system.
This authentication token (such as a multi-digit number) must then be used to complete login.
Multi-factor authentication provides heightened security because a handset is far less likely to be compromised than an email address.
Why Choose directSMS?
- SMS messages are delivered by local telcos to ensure maximum reliability
- Dependable Australia-based customer service and technical support
- Allows seamless integration into your systems via our API
- There are NO setup fees and NO ongoing fees – pay only for what you use
- Trusted by national and multi-national companies to deliver high-security authentication tokens
Get Started Now
FREE Business SMS Trial